FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Chris wins!!

Chris Mikesell You win again! (Third time this month?)

When you're the only one who plays, I guess you get the goods!

Send me your address and I'll send you the prize! Hope you like candy-corn flavored salt-water taffy. Its really delicious. I bought a bag and liked it so much I decided that it HAD to be my give-away prize.

Something just for you (and your Phil because I think he'd just get a kick out of it) Do you guys have these out yonder? If not, I'm going to pick up a bag to send to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing is, if Chris enters, I won't. What's the point? He's got the mojo or something. :)

Jenny said...

Okay, scoot over Chris! Next prize is mine! (mojo or no)

Abundant blessings,
Jenny Cary