FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today.

August 7, 2010

59 years ago on this day, Phil's mom was born.

16 years ago on this day, Phil and I met in a traffic jam and shared our first kiss.

2 months ago on this day, my mom died.



There just doesn't seem like there's a whole lot for me to say today. I've been rejoicing and giving thanks for my husband and our life and crying and grieving the loss of mom.

It's always both at the same time for me. Living and Dying. Beautiful and Ugly. Right and Wrong. Always in the middle of an intersection of good and bad.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Missie said...

I went and read the first kiss story! Lol!

Karina said...

Wow...and...hugs.