FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2009 Scripture Art Number 9


Beth Moore posted on her blog asking if anyone wanted to join
her in memorizing Scripture, two a month, in 2009.

You can see all of my posts here.

* * *

This post is a little over due. I was supposed to put it up on the 1st, but I was in Missouri and since I've been back all kinds of chaos has ensued.

However, it was finished and I am working on the one that's due in 3 short days. I'll be out of town (again) so I'll post that one when I get back.




My next verse is the final in this series of verses, Jeremiah 29:13

You will seek Me
and find Me
when you search for Me
with all of your heart.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Elaina M. Avalos said...

It's beautiful. I love the mosaic look.

heather said...

What Elaina said.

Monica @ Paper Bridges said...

love it!!

I wish I could do that...

larkswing said...

I agree with Monica, I wish I could do that :)