FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, February 2, 2009

2009 Scripture Number 3

Beth Moore posted on her blog asking if anyone wanted to join
her in memorizing Scripture, two a month, in 2009.

You can see all of my posts here.

* * *





Before I get to the third verse of the year, here's a recap of the second:

The finished journal page:



And the start of the third verse of the year. John 4:24 "God is spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."


To start this one off, I dribbled some water on the page and moved it around with my fingers then added some drops of ink to the paper. I dragged ink around the border with a scrap of paper.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Stacy Minor said...

This is such a clever idea! I am so pumped, thanks for the info on the journal. It should arrive this wednesday! (none where available at my B and N...so I ordered online!)
I can't wait to get started.

Thanks again for such a great idea! I will continue to track your progress and helpful hints in the art of scripture memorization! :)
Blessings,
Stacy

~michelle pendergrass said...

I'm so glad you're excited! I can't wait to see your creations--I hope you'll post them?!

Toni said...

Your creations always inspire me. I HAVE to reorganize my life to find time to be creative...I miss it. Great job on being devoted.

Anonymous said...

lovely, michelle. A scrapbook/artwork/journal of prayer.