FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 Scripture Art Number 4

Beth Moore posted on her blog asking if anyone wanted to join
her in memorizing Scripture, two a month, in 2009.

It's never too late to join in!

You can see all of my posts here.

* * *

I'm a couple days late this time, but I have not quit! (My goal, my desire, is to finish this strong.)

Here's Scripture Art Number 3 (before)


Final


My new verse(s): It's a lot, I might take this in steps, but they all go together and I didn't feel right splitting them up. I don't have a page in the journal started yet, I'll be working on that soon.

Luke 6:36-38

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Stop judging and you will not be judged.

Stop condemning and you will not be condemned.

Forgive and you will be forgiven.

Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap.

For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Stacy Minor said...

Michelle, this entry art is awesome. Seriously you have talent! When I first seen the ink splatter I thought what in the world can she do with that. You are so creative! It's beautiful, looks like stained glass.

I finally got the journal in the mail (it had been on back order) but I haven't done anything yet. I'm nervous to even start! I don't have a creative bone in my body! :)
Blessings,
Stacy

One Mom said...

I love your scripture art...it should be published and shared!