FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recipe Award-Post Your Favorite



Thank you Maddy for awarding my Snowballs!


To see ~mich cooks snowballs click here.


Guidelines:-

1. If you have time you may wish to link to the originator: Maddy

2. Whizz it off to seven other blogs that you like, ideally to a perfect and specific recipe.

3. Tell the awardee that you have awarded them [because lots of people will never know otherwise because they have no way of knowing unless you tell them, unless they're higher up the blogging learning curve than I am!]

4. Sit back and enjoy the glow.


* * * * *
Post a link to your favorite recipe and I'll award my seven favorites with the Bon Appétit Blog Award!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherendipity said...

This is one of my absolute favourites:
http://sherendipity.com/blog/archives/172

It's terribly fattening, but oh SO good. And seriously, omit the cream cheese, unless you're a huge fan.