FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ignorance is NOT Bliss

Say hello to BlissfullyDomestic's advice columnist on the Inspired Bliss channel! (Me. Say hello to me!)

Ignorance is NOT Bliss will appear Fridays and be written by yours truly. The questions will be submitted by readers (like you!) This will be a weekly advice column from a Godly perspective (and my little dash of snark, of course!)

You can submit 100% anonymous questions for me to answer here. (and I encourage you to do so, I don't want to write my own questions. That would just be wrong!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, great title!

Toni said...

I can't wait to see your first column! How fun and exciting! Hopefully you'll get some good, juicy questions :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the gig!!
Hey, when you have a sec, I handed out kudos to you at my place. Come and see!