FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Quirks!

More Quirks. I don't think I'll ever run out.

Amber at Bringing Good Home tagged me.

1.) Strong mint or rich dark chocolate makes me sneeze.

2.) Raw vegetables give me the hiccups.

3.) I really, really like Kid Rock. Especially All Summer Long. I can listen to it over and over. And I really want to go to Indy this month to see him and Lynyrd Skynyrd.



4.) I also really, really like old country music.

5.) I love to be barefoot.

6.) I used to love the show BJ and the Bear.



So the rules are:

1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.


Gin
Tor
Momstheword
Maddy
Sara
Jen



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: 2) Including potatoes?

~michelle pendergrass said...

Yes. Sometimes. Celery and Carrots are the biggest culprits. Then cauliflower, broccoli, and potatoes.

Cucumbers and tomatoes never do. Lettuce doesn't.

Toni said...

Thank so much for including the Kid Rock video! I haven't seen that before! Just watching it woke up the "20 something" in me :)

Maddy said...

I can't think why you've tagged me, I've already made it perfectly clear that we have nothing in common whatsoever. I don't think I could possibly associated with anyone who doesn't worship organic vegetables. Now I'll nip off and dish some dirt, or maybe just dig my own grave [in the garden!]

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I used to love watch BJ and the Bear. They don't make good TV anymore.