FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stay Tuned for The Big Remodel

We must get our house ready to sell.

We're (kinda) starting with adding a half bath off the living room where my closet office now resides. I did all kinds of work last year to get it made into an office and now I have to take it all out!






I think we're really starting in the master bedroom. I'll post some pictures later. We have to tear out two closets and a wall and the current (only) bathroom in the house.

Truth is, I don't know where we're starting. I just follow Phil's instructions and he said move our bed into the living room and we'll tear up the carpet in the master bedroom. So that's what we're doing today. I'm taking a break and having some water right now.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love seeing remodeling pics and the idea of it... but not doing it myself! So much work!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!