FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CVS and Stuff

I haven't done this in awhile. It makes me feel so accomplished in a completely obsessive way to shop this way. My first trip was CVS. I should have spent $127.40. I spent less than a dollar. Yes. It's totally true. I spent a whopping $.95!I have proof. Click on the receipts to see.


Next, Walgreens. I never do as well there. However, for $74.84 worth of stuff, I paid $28.71

From Walmart last week. Spent less than $2 here.
From Staples the other day. Paid $1.12.


So I paid a total of $32.78 for all that stuff. Not bad. Not bad at all.

2 comments:

Toni said...

wowee!!! you hit them all!! obsessively accomplished - that's EXACTLY the feeling!! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

How on earth?!