FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Need to get back into the swing of things!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



We haven't had a fire yet this winter because we were behind on our wood splitting. Thank God we had a very abnormal weekend with temps in the 60's recently and Thank God Phil has a great boss who let us borrow his hydrolic wood splitter. We got enough split to last the rest of winter.

But that also meant Phil had to get on the roof and clean out the chimney and I had to clean the stuff I had piled all around the wood stove. So yesterday I started and today I finished.

And yes, the Christmas tree is still up. An no, you cannot see the other half of my living room right now.

Before:


After:








Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

Wonderful job! Looks great!

Aisling said...

WOW, that's an amazing difference. And don't worry about the tree, I still had my Christmas card holder up when the next Christmas came around. OK so it didn't have christmas cards on it any more but birthday ones, but it did have a great big "Happy Christmas" on it.

Unknown said...

Well you've had good reason to be behind.

Looks great!

Lynne said...

WOW! What a difference, nice job! It's okay, it's still January, you're allowed to still have your tree up!
http://sewingmom.com

carol said...

That looks GREAT! Good job!

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'm almost done with my bedroom, ahead of schedule even!!


I really like your LifeBook idea too. Hey, just noticed your over in Knox! We lived in Laporte for awhile and now reside in Goshen, we're homeschoolers too!
ps
I don't carry a Coach, but I do have a Dooney and a Brighton. *wink*

JessicaB said...

Looks great!

Jennifer said...

Looks fabulous! My tree would probably be up still if I had the extra space.

Karen said...

Oh wow! It is beautiful!