FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Friday, September 29, 2006

You're invited

I'd like to invite you to my "home" on the web. The Pub.

I've been there for years and have watched it grow into a wonderful community of very loving people. They loved me before I was walking with God and they loved me through the drastic changes that have taken place the last three years of my life. I love them for who they are and they love me for me, faults and all.

This is where I go when I'm beat down, depressed and out of my mind. It is where I go when I want to share my good news. It is the place that I go when I need to be hugged.

Sometimes we cuss. Sometimes things are ugly. But life is ugly. So we deal with the ugly and help each other to see the beauty in it all.

The community here is growing and I would love it if you would come see my "home." I moderate the Patio--the place where we sip our beverages and dicuss everything and the Chrisitianity forum. You can talk about your struggles, your writing, share things you've learned or help encourage others.

I invite you personally to my "home" and hope that you like it enough to stay for awhile!

4 comments:

Betsy St. Amant said...

Love your site! =)
Very nice! Happy Writing!

Unknown said...

Hello from another Michelle in Arizona, also a writing mom. Came here from Writer Interrupted. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Michelle Gregory

~michelle pendergrass said...

Thanks for stopping by guys!

karen said...

love the Pub!