FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason

The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason is a literary fantasy, the first in a series written for 9-12 year olds.

I agreed to review this because I thought it would be a great book for our homeschool reading--we're not finished with it yet and I promised I'd have something up by October 13.

The book is being talked about as a sci-fi story for everyone, not just children, in the vein of Madeleine L'Engle, Lewis, and Tolkein. How could I not agree to review it??

You'll be hearing from me soon on this one. And maybe I can teach that son of mine to write reviews?

Here's the first chapter if you're interested.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: