FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's Not Much

But it's something.

I haven't looked at my novel since December. Right before I went to be with Jill before she died. I don't know if her death shut me down. Death has a way of doing that to me. I don't know what it was. But I got it out last night and I decided it was time to finish it.

I read part of it last night... I dumped my brain on a Word Document this morning and then I read the last chapter I had finished before Jill died. It's hard to even say she's dead. I find myself wanting to call her often. I re-read that chapter and then I wrote 149 words.

It's not much, but it's something.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: