FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, November 26, 2007

Free Homeschool Stuff

I was browsing the web earlier and came across a link for K-12 Free Homeschool Online.

I read all the fine print and it seems they offer great courses, most with a $4.95 shipping and handling fee--so it's not totally free, but cheap enough for me. Also, most of the course work is online, at times they'll send a CD (at least that's how I'm understanding it.) I decided to sign up and try one course (click here for a list of all of them) I chose:
Heritage Social Studies 3: Beyond the Sea K12Free
Home school students will love learning about the many different people that make up God’s world.
We did the first lesson today and Zane loves the graphics and the interesting visuals they've used. If this works out, I may purchase the other courses. The ones that cost more seem to be the Bible courses. According to the site, they're still discounted greatly, but I'm not sure I'll purchase those. We'll see, I guess.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: