Original 47 questions here.
Who should I tag? Is there anyone who reads this that isn't a Misfit?
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, I was supposed to be Jennifer Lynn, but as the story goes, my dad saw me and said, "Nope. She's not a Jennifer. She's a Michelle."
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
It wasn't too long ago. A couple days maybe.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
I really do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Krakus Polish Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Someone would answer no to this?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Well, my son knew the meaning of sarcastic at 3. What's your thought on the question?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether or not they look me in the eye.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Uncle Ed
20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE?
Breakfast. Leftover NY Strip and baked potato. LOL
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lilacs, lemon, fresh cut grass, burning leaves, and Brut cologne.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?
Will he read this?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
You get one guess here and if you get it wrong, you're banned from this blog!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Ultimate Gift.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
Shutter Island by Dennis Lahane
Cell by Stephen King (listening to audiobook)
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Birds in the morning, Bobwhite quail, water, fire crackling, wood squeaking, my husband's and my son's voices in the morning and before bed, and God's small whisper.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I really have no clue. When I drove the semi, I imagine I was pretty far from home most of the time, but I don't know which location was the farthest.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I absolutely do.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?