FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm Being Publically Traded

This is so way cool. Well, it is for me anyway because I'm a geek like that.

I kept getting hits on my blog from an Industry Moderator at BlogShares. What does that mean? I have no clue. I looked around a bit and think I've figured out that it is some kind of fantasy stock market for blogs. Fantasy Football of the blogs. Something like that, anyhow.

You'll be happy to know there was a press release about Just A Minute and shares have skyrocketed for yours truly. Check it out.

I don't know what it really means, probably nothing, but it feels cool.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay that is way cool!!! I'm jealous! Off to check it out...