FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ode To The Missing Misfits

The Misfits chat twice a week, one work chat, one fun chat. Here's the gang at my house for the Fun Chat. Yes, we're having Misfit Martinis, a secret-special recipe.





We were so bummed there were Missing Misfits--we just couldn't make it through the weekend without having them.





Angie broke out in song often, "Don't Worry, Be Happy" and "Take me to the River." It was nice that Ang's beautiful singing voice complimented Heather's Broadway dancing.




Chris delivered his "guaranteed fresh" jokes in such a timely fashion all weekend. What a card this guy is!





Elaina's spiciness added zest and flavor.




Mike and his oh so quirky Mikeness completed the evenings festivities and we're still not sure how the wings got on the buffaloes.

7 comments:

Angie Poole said...

ROTFL,WCOOMN

Translation on fun nite.

Y'all are a riot.

Elaina M. Avalos said...

So I was there! Salsa...I love it. I may have to change that to my Myspace profile pic. ;)

Elaina M. Avalos said...

BTW...those are some damn big martinis. Holy crap, ladies!

~michelle pendergrass said...

Well, yeah, they are big glasses, but I had a plan.

I didn't have Martini glasses and I picked some out, but then I thought, "What if one of them doesn't like Martinis?" So I passed those cheerful things and decided they could be used for Martinis, Wine or just plain old lemonade.

Jenny and Jen got "Barely There" Misfit Martinis, Heather's was a "You Know I'm A Martini Martini" and Phil and I had the "Full Blown Misfit Martini."

Yes, even Phil shared in the festivities. :)

Jenny said...

And even the Barely There Martinis were great! Oh yeah! :-)
Sure missed our missing Misfits!
T1

Phil said...

Send Jenny home!
It will take me years of rehabilitation to get her back to where she was. (Notice I never mentioned "normal" - you now know why!) You girls are a bad influence on her ;)

~michelle pendergrass said...

Well Phil, none of us are "normal" either! LOL