TL Hines tagged me with this thing. I've seen it called a meme but I have NO clue what that stands for!
Seven Things to Do Before I Die
1. Teach my son about loving God.
2. Buy my husband his bass boat.
3. Learn to play the fiddle.
4. Travel the U.S. again with my husband.
5. Take voice lessons.
6. Become involved in theatre again.
7. Help as many people as I can know God.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
2. Say "Worcestershire"
3. Eat mushrooms
4. Be "foo-foo"
5. Pretend to be someone I'm not
6. Hide my emotions
7. Hide my love for God
Seven Things That Attract Me To My hHusband,
1. His love for God.
2. The way he says "Darlin'"
3. The way he treats me...like I'm the most precious thing on earth.
4. His smile.
5. His eyes
6. His Wranglers and his cowboy hat.
7. His big heart.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. "You have got to be kidding me?"
2. "Oh my word!"
3. "No." (Zane is 6...he hears this a lot)
4. (to myself) Obedience is far better than sacrifice.
5. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
6. Lord, please forgive me.
7. Thank you for your grace, Father.
Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love
1. The Bible...timeless and relevent in all ages.
2. Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
3. David by Charles Swindoll
4. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
5. The Green Mile by Stephen King
6. The Pursuit of God by A. W. Tozer
7. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
2. Aladdin (Disney)
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
4. Moulin Rouge
5. The Outsiders
6. 8 Seconds
7. Toy Story
Seven People I Want to Join in Too
3. M W Freeman
5. T S Beckett
7. YOU! Add your answers to the comments section!