FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Spare Time

I don't often mention what I do in my spare time. Sometimes, though the silence needs to be broken. LOL

I work in the *gasp* direct sales industry. You know! HomeShows. I've been at it for four years and have had a lot of success. I love the company. I love the co-founders and their families and I love the people I work with.

I'd like to talk a little more about this in the next few days ans I feel it is an integral part of my life that I have been leaving out. This company changed my life by repairing a very damaged relationship between my father and I and my Father and I.

The co-founders of this company were instruments used by God to lead me right here right now and I want to tell about it. Are you on board?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm listening. Fire away! :)