FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, August 29, 2005

Do you ever feel overwhelmed?

Do you ever have so much thrown at you that your little brain can't possibly take anymore? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm there.

I think it seems to hit in times of change. When there's a bend in the road that I didn't expect. Is that the right way to explain it? I'm just heading down the road, window down, radio blaring, singing my heart out, when all of a sudden I have to slam on the brakes. I've given myself whiplash. The contents of my bookbag are are empied onto the flooboard and my Starbucks has painted the treasured papers (sorry Dave). Jeremy Camp is singing (very loudly now)

Lay down my pride.
My desires.
My demise.
I'm ready now to see it your way.
Cuz I'm done
I'm through
Ignoring you
Now its true
I'm kneeling at the cross of your grace.
Lay down my pride.

And all I can do is sit there and stare. I can see the road. I can see which way to go. I just can't bring myself to go. Why am I so afraid?

I know. You have no clue what I'm talking about. It's ok. I'm not really ready to talk about it yet. So I guess you'll have to deal with me just like this.

What is it that Phil calls me? Oh yeah! Freak! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: