FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Zane and I went to Starbucks today. (Ok, now who does THAT surprise?) On the way home, I called Phil on our brand new cell phones. Welcome to the century. Zane asked to talk to Daddy. I handed him the phone and glanced back to see him with his shoes off, feet propped up on the front seat, Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappacino in one hand and cell phone in the other. Oh what sight! I wish I would have had a camera. It was priceless!!!

I told my girlfriend the story and she said it goes right along with his haircut. The last time he got his haircut, she told him how nice he looked and he commented, "It looks like a rich man's haircut, doesn't it?"

Where does he get these things from?!

No comments: