FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, June 13, 2005

Thank you Linda...I've been tagged.

I'll have you know, when I get these in emails, I never answer. Somehow I feel like I have to because it's out in the open. LOL I'll also have you know I don't watch TV and I don't go to the movies very often.

Total number of DVDs/VHS tapes I own:My own? Probably 4. Zane's? I can't count them all.

The last film I bought:Ummmm...Tombstone? I think.

The last film I watched:We finished part 3 of Lord of the Rings last night.

Five films I watch a lot or mean a lot to me:I don't know if I can remember 5!

Tombstone. I like the line "I'm your huckleberry"
Dead Poet's Society: I just remember it was really, really good.
The Passion of the Christ: Really had an impact on me.
Aladdin (Disney): I just love it. I love to sing with it and know all the lines.
I'm sorry, that's all I can come up with.

Now I have to tag 5 people?
T.L. Hines
Dan Keohane
Merrie Destenfano
M.W. Freeman
and ummm...
Dave or his great new intern, Carra (Sorry guys, I don't know anyone else!!)

No comments: