FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Thank you Chris for the link to this quiz.

Here's what it told me:
You are a fundamentalist. You take the Bible as the foundation of your faith and read it very literally, and it shapes your worldview. Non-fundamentalist Christians have watered-down the Gospel in your view, and academic study of the Bible stops us from 'taking God at his word.' Science is opposed to faith, as it contradicts basic biblical truths.


Would you believe I was raised Roman Catholic? I'm not sure how accurate this is. I'm not (to my knowledge) influenced by John Wesley at all. I'm Southern Baptist. Granted, I don't know much about Methodists, so maybe we have a lot in common.

And I don't think that "science is opposed to faith, as it contradicts basic biblical truths." I actually think that science is constantly proving the biblical truths to be just that: truths.

And I also agree with acedemic study of the Bible. There's nothing wrong with that. (I'm a like acedemic studies though).

Fundamentalist

82%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

75%

Neo orthodox

71%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

61%

Reformed Evangelical

46%

Classical Liberal

39%

Emergent/Postmodern

36%

Modern Liberal

32%

Roman Catholic

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: