FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 3--The Dreamer

Before getting into Joseph and his dreams, there was this little verse that stuck out: Genesis 31:42

God has seen my afflictions and my hard work.

Goes right along with Day 1 and Jehovah Roi--The God Who Sees.

And I guess that goes along with Joseph's story. How he was hated because of his dreams, punished because of his integrity, but in the end--and the end is in tomorrow's reading--in the end, God saw and Joseph was, I guess, vindicated.

I relate to the dreaming. I've kept a dream journal for as long as I can remember and interpret my own dreams as well as the dreams others bring to me. I didn't know it was a gift, I thought anyone could do it. I've learned otherwise.

I'm still keeping a dream journal. Probably always will, no matter how much trouble it gets me into!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: