FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Archives

It doesn't feel right to post again now. To move the last post down the list and eventually into the archives. Because then it feels like I'm moving mom into the archives. Along with Uncle Ed, Jill, and grandma.

It doesn't feel right that her place should be amongst them. But it didn't feel right when they first passed either.

It is foggy in my head now. I can't see or focus on anything in particular. I'm trying to ease back into things in such a way that will not overwhelm, but I'm such an all or nothing kind of girl, this task is proving much more difficult than it sounds.

I can't do anything but take one step at a time and I think that means hitting "publish" here and moving things toward the archives. I won't ever forget mom, but I can't stay here, in the fog.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

larkswing said...

Baby steps I am sure. No other words. {{{hugs}}}

Angie Poole said...

Love you. Hang on.

Isa 54:10 For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.