INTJ = Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking Judgment
I found out only 1-2% of the population is INTJ. Really? I am not alone?? I mean, I like to be alone--a lot--in a physical sense. After discussing certain INTJ traits with another INTJ, I stumbled upon an INTJ website written for you to help you deal with me. (Oh the beauty) LOL
I couldn't stop laughing when I read the FAQ's. Here's one. If you don't know me, you won't really understand this. If you do know me, you'll laugh as hard as I did. (The truth is always funniest, isn't it?)
Q: What are the pet peeves of INTJs?
A: Thanks for asking. Our pet peeves are:
- We dislike surprises.
- We hate having decisions made for us. We’re INTJs; nobody is more qualified to make decisions than us.
- We dislike getting gifts, as it burdens us with the need to reciprocate.
- We hate small talk, gossip, and relationship/people talk. Really anything mundane is beneath us.
- We get particularly annoyed by attacks on our intelligence, competence, and integrity.
- We hate it when people try to manipulate us.
- Insincerity and lying.
- People interfering with our alone time.
- People who are chronically late.
- People who talk incessantly. We will just engage our “nod and smile” autopilot and mentally go somewhere else.
- People who are stupid, arrogant, opinionated, and/or closed minded.
- Crooked/badly placed pictures.
- Superficiality (body piercings, pimped out cars, brightly colored anything).
- Salespeople. INTJs are immune to emotional manipulation and have zero tolerance for lines of bullshit.
- Incorrect grammar and word usage.
- People who waste our time (see Salespeople, people interfering with our alone time, etc.).
And seriously--I agree with 100% of the above.