FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, January 4, 2010

Popinjay Number 1



This week's word is: HOPE

You have from now until next Monday to take your photo, post it and link it here. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

pop⋅in⋅jay--noun--a person given to vain, pretentious displays and empty chatter.

In other words, blogging. ;)

Isn't that what this personal blogging is all about? Me. Me. Me. For this photo challenge, that's perfect. We're going to dig inside of ourselves and do some "concept photography."

I'm going to give you a word and you're going to take a photo of something that describes the concept of the word.

  • You CANNOT take pictures of your kids or your pets for this challenge. Or anyone else's kids or pets. I know they're precious, but they make your creative bone lazy. Let's get outside of the box. Let's be challenged.



Please leave the link to your post (not the link to your website or blog.) For example:

Right: http://michellependergrass.com/week1_photo
Wrong: http://michellependergrass.com








Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh, my wheels are a turnin'!!

Katelyn said...

my friend above me told me about this so she told me to get one of these things and do your pics and i am coming up with some ides already

larkswing said...

I like it! hmmmmmm first thought of hope this week isn't anything short of frivilous, now how to capture it in a photo!

Michele Lee said...

I did mine!!

Elaina M. Avalos said...

This is hard. I gotta keep thinking. :) I'm sure I'll come up with something!

Aris said...

Since you do a photography challenge you could switch to http://www.inlinkz.com instead of just Mr.Linky links. The other one provides thumbnail view too!

Cheers!