FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zane's Answers

Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you have done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Me

3. What makes mom sad?
Not sure

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like me

6. How old is your mom?
36

7. How tall is your mom?
5 feet something

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Write

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Write

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Write

11. What is your mom really good at?
Write

12. What is your mom not very good at?
She is kinda good at everything

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Write

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
Steak

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She's a writer

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Watch TV

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are smart

19. How are you and your mom different?
Everything else

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I just know

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The Country

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Elaina M. Avalos said...

That's just cute! I love the she's good at everything and the we are smart. Cute!

Unknown said...

I'll do it! What fun!
Gee, do you think you ever write?

Toni said...

That is cute! Be sure to print it out and stick it in the "baby" book

LOL my verification word is "pantie" - strange.

~michelle pendergrass said...

E--I liked the "What makes mom happy" answer LOL

G--I learned that he thinks I write more than I do. :)

T--pantie? LOL!! I handwrote the questions so I'd have his answers on paper. Now Phil wants me to do a set for him. I can't wait to read those answers!