10 Things I like that start with the letter Y.
1. Yanni. Okay. Not so much. I'll try again.
1. ♪♪ Y M C A ♪♪ Yeah. No.
1. Yellow. Nope. I don't like yellow either. One more time.
1. Yellow Labs. There, much better. And I miss my favorite yellow lab, Vaughn, very much.
2. Yelling. Yeah. Yelling. But not angry yelling, fun yelling. Try it sometime. Sometimes we just have a yell fest and make the loudest yell we can. Man it feels good.
3. Yves Saint Laurent--Do they sell that at Bass Pro? I suck. Try again.
3. Yogurt! Yes!! I love yogurt!
***pause*** I had to go to some of my Twitter and Facebook friends for help.
4. Yiddish. As is Michael Chabon. There--I did it! (Thanks Kimberly!)
5. Yummies--oh is that list broad and wide. Like my hips. (Thanks Ezra Poundcake!)
6. Yellow Sunflowers. Okay, so I like a few yellow things. Just not too much. (Thanks Honey. That's Phil to the rest of you)
7. Yahweh!!! Steve Laube, you floored me with this one. Of course! I wish I'd thought of it!
8. Yolk? Like egg yolk? Ick. Phil gets my egg yolks.
8. Yoke? Yes, I think that counts since Jesus said, "My yoke is easy and my burden light.) I came up with that one all on my own!
9. Yahtzee. Another one I came up with!
10. Yearlings. There. I did it again! I amaze myself. I probably amaze you, too?
Thanks for playing? Do you want a letter? Let me know and I'll pick one for you. I might not make it as hard as Y.