FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weird


Someone came to my blog from this search: "How to poop a platypus" They landed on my Mammogram and Platypus Poop page.

Believe it or not, yet another person landed her from using the search terms "Platypus poop" who would've thought those would be the terms that directed people here?

And then someone searched: "Toad sump pump" and landed on the post with pictures of my basement while it was flooding and my little toad who disappeared during the flood.

Of course, there are always the Anti Monkey Butt Powder searches.

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

Hey, that stuff actually works! LOL

Although I won't tell you how I know.

Anonymous said...

*snort* that's SICK