FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quirky

Tagged by Kay over at Loop de Loops in LaLa Land because I seem pretty quirky to her. (She doesn't know the half of it, does she?)

1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Now it says quirky yet boring, unspectacular details. Kay said she was joking about seeing dead people. I'm not. Number One: I do see dead people.

Number Two: I eat ketchup on my scrambled eggs (and the eggs have to be well done and I hate cooking eggs because they smell awful, unless I'm camping, then I love eggs.)

Number Three: I like to mix my blue cheese and French dressings together.

Number Four: I have two toe rings that never come off, they're custom fit.

Number Five: I can pick things up with my toes.

Number Six: I am allergic to MSG.


Toni
Alexis
Bunny-Trails (She has the coolest blog header!)
Heather Goodman
Jeanne
And Heather Ackmann



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Blue cheese and french? Eww! I love blue cheese, but the whole idea of adding French to it just gives me the willies.

Thank you SO much for the sweet compliment about my blog header. :D

Gee, there are so many quirks in my life. Guess I'll have to do some narrowing down. LOL!

Maddy said...

I love these things, memes that is to say. They make such good introductions.

Could I possibly like a person like this?

Is this my kind of a person?

You know, really deep meaningful questions.

Putting tomato sauce on anything, let alone having the nerve to call it ketchup, is an absolute no no.

Mixing dressings, dressings in general = completely vile.

Toe rings - owie!

Allergic - you must be an American.

Toes that function as fingers! You're my kindofa gal.

Cheers

Maddy said...

Ooo and you Twitter too!

Kay Day said...

Yes, you're right. I don't know the half of it!

I can pick things up with my toes, too! And pinch people. And draw with them, if they are holding a pen. My toes aren't actually ink filled.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I think that's a great, quirky, & interesting list!

Steph

Toni said...

Hmmm...I'm not quite sure I know 6 bloggers LOL I'm new here, remember?

Unknown said...

Dead people?
That's not exactly boring.
Toni - I'm a new blogger as well. Nice to meet you.

Momstheword said...

Don't forget, you ear raw potatoes. Well, I like raw potatoes also. Enjoyed your blog.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

All right, my friend. Mine is up here. I'll do my tagging tomorrow. Time to go to bed.

Thanks! :D