FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday--Christmas Tree

Tackle It Tuesday Meme




Yes. My Christmas tree is still up.

And I took pictures of it for Tackle It Tuesday, got about a dozen ornaments down and then got a phone call. It all went to pot from there.

I talked for a very long time with my friend Kimmie. Because friends are always more important than housework.

Then I took a nap. Because I was tired.

Then I took care of Zane. He has Fifth's Disease.

Then I talked with Phil on the phone and made some other calls and blogged and did 2 loads of laundry while I was on hold.

I listened the audio book Hey Nostradamus by Douglas Coupland while I did the dishes.

I vacuumed three rooms.

And here I am. April 22 and my Christmas tree is still up. I took pictures of it for Project Green tomorrow.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, hey! just change the decorations to spring ones!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the160! And at least now I understand your piccha ;).