FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rock-a-Doodle

Today's agenda

  • Cook Spaghetti for the IHW retreat.
  • Take Zane to 4H
  • Listen to this clip from Rock-a-Doodle of Chanticleer (chant-ah-claire) singing Sun Do Shine three hundred eighty five more times. I was talking to a friend about how Chanticleer is my all time favoritest word. Like cotton candy melting in your mouth. And I remember how much I loved this movie (I was 19 when it came out) and I'm pretty sure I still know all the words. Then I found this at Wikipedia:
    "Upon its initial release, Rock-a-Doodle was not well received by critics or audiences, judging by its subsequent poor financial performance and contemporary name recognition (possibly due to the film's dark, worldly setting and frightening villain and his plot to eat the farm animals)."



2 comments:

Heather said...

Chanticleer--isn't that the name of the rooster in the Dun Cow story?
Thanks for that microwave tip. I'm sorry to say I need it!
Have fun being horrific this weekend!.Can't wait to hear how it went.
Girl--when are you going to allow non-blogger users to comment? You're prejudice!
www.heatheragoodman.com

Crystal Laine said...

LOL!