FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, January 28, 2008

Overheard

In my kitchen this morning:

Zane: Can I have Cocoa Puffs for breakfast?
Me: Sure.
Zane: Cool!
Me: Guess what my all-time, super-favorite cereal was when I was a kid?
Zane: What?
Me: Cocoa Puff?
Zane: Whoa! I didn't know they made those back when you were a kid.
Me: Yep. (sighing)
Me again: They even said, "I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" on the commercials.
Zane: They had commercials then too?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, I'm offering "One Smooth Stone" by Marcia Laycock to anyone who will review it on their blog free of charge. It had been previously set to run in the CFBA, but due to differences in publisher laws in Canada, it had to be canceled. I have about 100 copies to give, so if you're interested, e-mail me at brandihroberts@gmail.com

(Don't you just love when kids make you feel 'old'? LOL)

Alexis Jacobs said...

Just how old does he think you are? Ha ha Did you tell him that the commercials were on the radio and dubbed over to 8 tracks? :)

Unknown said...

That's like when I got a new cell phone and set it to ring "like a real phone." When it rang my kids asked what that was and I said my phone, it sounds like a phone should sound. They said, really, that's what phones sounded like? Man.

terrormom said...

I feel your pain. Ed asked me what a dinosaur looked like :(

Mikesell said...

Next time Z's out in the yard yell "Get off my lawn!" at him.

Kids today....