FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chicago

Sometimes I can be a real city girl. I still love living in the country, I don't know that I'd ever be able to give that up. I love the privacy, the woods, the animals, and the quiet. But there's a part of me that desires to be downtown. Phil hates it, but Zane and I are made for it--as long as we get to come home to our quiet woodsy house when we're finished.

This past January, I took Zane to Chicago for a Jeremy Camp concert at the House of Blues. We went into the city a couple days early and hit the museums, Shedd Aquarium, and Navy Pier. I was recently surfing the web and found that Museum of Science and Industry has a Star Wars Exhibit until January. If you've been following my blog, you know Zane is all about Star Wars (and I think his mom is getting hooked, too.)

Had I known about Chicago Tours I might have been able to score some City Passes. We'll be going to Chicago again before January because we cannot miss the Star Wars Exhibit.

Oh, and did I tell you? I submitted to Pen to Press Retreat and I was accepted! That means I'll be in New Orleans in May 2008. I clicked on New Orleans Tours and the first two listed are a Voodoo Tour and a Ghost Tour!!



No comments: