FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ceiling Fans


I need opinions!

We need new ceiling fans. This is a picture of the living room in the winter (the sectional has to be there because of the wood burning stove on the other side of the room) Just trust me. LOL I don't have any other pictures and its too messy right now from my painting project to take pictures.

If you look at the top middle of the picture, you can see one of the fans pully thingy. The other fan would be located (on the picture) to the right.


Old Chicago Finish

Or

This one in Antique Pecan (the first one on the page)


Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm voting for Old Chicago finish. It's versatile enough to go with any style. Plus I had a nearly similar one in my old house. Surprise, surprise. ;)