FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, July 16, 2007

Jesus Junk

Why?

I just don't get it. Chip MacGregor posted some funny stuff today and it got me to thinking about the why's of it all. Why do I need Jesus on a Harley, a surfboard or a skateboard or WOW--riding a bull? (from WeAreFisherman.com)



I mean, sure, I think Jesus might like to go 8 seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu, maybe sky-diving or rocky mountain climbing but really, do I need a statue of it?

2 comments:

Angie Poole said...

hmmm, you might. Depends on the scripture reference on the bottom.

Jenny said...

All I can think is there are some weird people out there. But then, I'm sure there's someone going, "she's strange" when they see me or my stuff.
Still, I don't think I need any of those statues either.