1. I miss driving the graveyard shift because I always had a book on tape. I especially miss having the time to listen to completely unabridged Stephen King books (usually read by him.)
2. I miss waking up in a new place every day.
3. I miss experiencing the unique qualities of the different parts of America.
4. I miss taking character notes from the wierdos in the truck stops.
5. I miss homemade etoufeè from southern Louisiana.
6. I miss the Montana Big Sky.
7. I especially miss seeing the mountains.
8. I miss the time Phil and I spent together, it is so hard to live life now without him near me all day every day.
9. I miss the wide openness of Texas.
10. I miss getting to stop at places to be a tourist.
12. I miss the driving.
13. I miss talking on the CB.