FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Friday, May 4, 2007

Testing the Waters

Smorty has entered the realm of blog advertising. I was pretty loyal to PayPerPost there for awhile when I was getting a steady stream of opportunities that paid well and were with advertisers I felt fit the scope of my blog and more importantly my readers, but it seems lately my choices are limited to gambling or mortgage opps and I really am not interested in getting paid to blog about things that could cause financial harm to others.

I signed up for Bloggerwave and ReviewMe with hopes that I'd get some oppotunties, the first afforded me two and the latter one.

These companies line up prospects to advertise on blogs and I write up reviews and post links and get paid to blog. For me, its a win-win situation as long as I'm not morally objected to the content offered by advertisers.

So, here's to Smorty! Right now, they have four opps listed and none of them are gambling and mortgage releated! I'm hoping things will go well with this company.

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

This is a great post. I am disappointed in PayPerPost also. I am low man on the totem pole of blogs so I am very limited in opportunities.

Have you heard anything about Blogvertise?

Table4Five said...

I'm frustrated with Smorty, because I've done all four opps, and there hasn't been anything new, for weeks!

Joyful Mother said...

Good luck with Smorty - I just signed up with them but haven't been approved yet. I love PPP but I'm in the same boat as you. I won't write about gambling or poker - and how many times can you talk about new mortgages? Even when you are moving like I am, LOL! Love your blog, I'll visit again!

http://womenathome.typepad.com/becky