FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tough

Phil said he had a song for me, it reminded him of me.

So we listened and both cried together.

When you ask me why I love my husband, this is one of the reasons. He has no problem being soft and loving in between fun, responsible, and tough. I didn't think I could ever love him more, but every day that passes I do love him more.

Craig Morgan Tough






Lest you think Phil is all mushy--Here's the other song he loves to sing to me. Brad Paisley Ticks

For reasons that will become obvious as you listen, there will be no video. Use your imagination.

2 comments:

Elaina M. Avalos said...

Awww. Sweet.

Gotta love Ticks btw. Brad Paisley cracks me up.

~michelle pendergrass said...

Brad Paisley is great! Phil also loves the fishing song. LOL