FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Valentine's Day is coming

What are you getting your sweetie?

Here some coupons just in case you need some ideas. Hint: Don't use the Weight Watcher's coupons for Valentine's Day, k?


K-mart deal! 70% off fine jewelery. These will be fine for me. They're called past, present, and future and are on sale for only $69. Not bad for diamond earrings! They're small enough to wear all the time, yet elegant enough to wear to those black tie events. Just my style.

Click here for more coupons. coupon website


Comment (if Blogger will allow you to) and let me know if you've found any deal AND tell me what you're getting for your sweetie!

By the way, this post is sponsored. ;)



No comments: