FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, February 8, 2007

ABCDEFGHIJKLMemeNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I've Been Tagged by Alexis!

A - Available or Married? Married
B - Best Moment? The birth of my child
C - Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink of choice? Wine or Diet Coke
E - Essential Item? a notebook and pen
F - Favourite Colour? Blue
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears
H - Hometown? Lake Station, Indiana
I - Indulgence? Starbucks. Venti Iced Americano with half and half and two pumps of (right now) cinnamon dulce.
J - January or February? January. I really don't like February.
K - Kids & names? Zane
L - Life is incomplete without? God
M - Marriage Date? December 22, 1998. We celebrate August 7, 1994 though.
N - Number of Siblings? 2
O - Oranges or apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears...Nope. You don't get to know that one.
Q - Favourite Quotation? Matthew 19:26
R - Reason to Smile? God is good.
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag three people! Jen, Chris, Heather
U - Unknown fact about me: I was a lingerie model.
V - Vegetable you hate? Beets
W - Worst habit? I worry a lot. A lot less than I used to, but still a lot.
Hey, where did X go?
Y - Your favourite food? Steak--Medium Rare.
Z - Zodiac? Aries

1 comment:

Heather said...

Alrighty, then. I'll get mine up next week.