FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Missed the Bus Stop

Wednesday, on the way home from the Field Museum, we were suppposed to get off the bus, hit Starbucks and then hop on the train to get back to Midway Airport to then jump on the free shuttle back to the hotel. I messed up. Completely. We were on the bus forty five minutes before I realized something was wrong. So I asked the bus driver. He told me to get off at the next stop, cross the street and get on another bus that would take me straight to the airport. Great.

We got out and let's just say it wasn't the best part of town. I'm so glad it only took the other bus about five minutes to get there.

We were bummed about missing Starbucks, but hey. We got back to the hotel in one piece.





No comments: