FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tattoos


This is Zane's Doodle Monster.

Zane can draw on him and then throw him in the washer and draw on him again and again.

Today, Zane drew a spider on Doodle Man's stomach and told me it was a tattoo. He came back to show me a most excellent skeleton tattoo on the Dude's back. He came back one more time to show me D-Monster's Mickey Mouse tattoo. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


























(If you don't know me, you probably don't know about Mickey, do ya?)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Let's just say Mickey's come up in conversation :-) (Would you believe I had to sing the song in my head to made sure the fab nails hadn't messed the spelling?)

Merry Christmas!
Jenny

Unknown said...

Yeah, but did he put Mickey in the right place? ;)

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sam has a doodle bunny and getting a doodle bear from Santa. What a great invention. :-)