FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Conferencing Plots

I was looking at this site about video conferencing equipment and my mind started clunking and churning with ideas for different plots.

What if the killer used the equipment from an unknown location and made the victim's friends/family/business associated watch everything that was going on. Now I'm not a technical person, so I don't know if the conferencing would be traceable? If so, is there a way around it?

1 comment:

Sam Wonder said...

ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime. Integrated with HD video conferencing, audio conferencing, screen sharing, content sharing, remote control and other powerful features, it can be widely applied to all industries
real time video conferencing
gomeeting
microsoft live meeting downloads