FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mortgages

I was happy with the company we chose to finance our house through, then the mortgage was sold to another company and I can't really say I'm all that thrilled. This review is for a site called PersonalHomeLoanMortgages.com and I wish I would have had a site with so much information when I was mortgage shopping. It can be really intimidating if you don't know what you're doing and since I like to know what I'm getting into, I like to inform myself.

This company protects customer data is through SecureTrust which guarantees compliance with FTC, DoNotCall & Can Spam regulations. They also have an extensive mortgage directory, forums and helpful industry information.

I'm actually going to bookmark this link just in case I ever need it. I also really like the calculators at the bottom. I like to see the numbers in black and white.



No comments: