FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Did you know?

That I'm reading Tricia Goyer's Generation NeXt Parenting? So far, I'm really liking the book. I feel like I'm being talked to by someone who understands instead of just another somebody who wants to tell me what to do.

*Ding*

I read a blog this morning and it made me giggle a little. Even though it was a serious post and I understand it, I had to laugh thinking of myself as a GenX pedigree Bobo in Christian Fictionland?


Maybe I need to rename my blog. I kinda like the thought of being a GenX Pedigree Bobo.















Yep.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Heather said...

I like it. It's you. ;)

Tricia Goyer said...

Thanks for mentioning my book. I'm so glad you're enjoying it :-)

Unknown said...

I like the ding. And I like the new moniker. It is you. And both you and Heather left intelligent comments over at Charis. Me, I'm too chicken. And too tired to be intelligent.