FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, July 24, 2006

As He Chooses

Beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.

Before clicking on Mary's relevantblog and finding the link to the Carnival of Beauty I'm not sure I would have thought of blogging as beautiful. So, because I'm a word freak, I looked up "beauty" and got the definition you just read.

In the scope of the blogosphere, I'm but a speck of dust floating in the air over by the window, sparkling in the ray of God's sun. I'm teeny-tiny.

And I think that's where I see the beauty. In the fact that I may get lost out there in the big ol world of blogging, but to Him, it is so different.

God has saw fit for me to be here and He knows how he has connected each one of us and He knows for what purpose He has brought you here. As tiny as I might be here and as meaningless as it all seems sometimes, I'm important to God and so are you and this is how He has chose to connect us. What could possibly be more beautiful than living out God's purpose?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting! I see you're a fellow BG on Brandilyn's Blog and I've got several friends who are doing the Scenes and Beans thing.

And if you haven't found bloglines to keep all your blog reading organized, I do suggest you sign up. It's a great time saver for us blog addicts.

Anonymous said...

So true! What a beautiful perspective! thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, thanks for visiting Mountain Musings today and leaving a comment. I'm glad I popped over here -I enjoy Brandilyn Collins books, and the one on your sidebar isn't familiar to me. I'll have to check our library and check out the blog you linked to. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. Especially all your epiphanies. Little kids can teach us so much, can't they?

Anonymous said...

I'm important to God and so are you and this is how He has chose to connect us.

This is a great thought for today! Thanks!

Camy