FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Friday, December 30, 2005

So excited!

Last night I worked some more on cleaning up Chapter One. I also ordered A Shepherd Looks At Psalm 23 by Phillip Keller

It is shipping from Indiana and since I'm in Indiana, I'm hoping it arrives quickly. Once I put the finishing touches on Chapter One, I already have 2 online friends who are willing to critique me. One is a writer that I respect and admire greatly (smile Curm!) and the other is a dear friend from Storknet. I also have some long-time friends who are waiting for their copy. My goal is to have 10 people work through this. Not just 10 people, but DIFFERENT people. Churched, Unchurched, sometimes churched...LOL. I'd like to see what a wide variety of people say. I'm also trying to choose people I KNOW will be honest. Even if honest means they have to hurt my feelings. It won't do me any good to have someone sugar coat things.

It's almost time for the girls to get here for our Bible Study. We're working through Beth Moore's Breaking Free. That woman is being used by God in a BIG way.

No comments: